On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Chuck and Mark are joined by Bart Marcois. Bart’s career within the State Department took him across the globe and left him with a wealth of knowledge.
Today’s show rundown:
- How the power grabs by Democrats happening across the country threatens November’s elections
- Chuck Schumer’s last second addition to the recent stimulus bill
- What our strategic petroleum reserves are and their importance
- Chuck Schumer and the Democrat’s attack on American oil and gas producers
- The impact that the Russian and Saudi Arabia oil has had on our oil industry
- President Trump’s announcement of a deal with Saudi Arabia
- The importance of small oil producers to our economy
- Thoughts on if and how China should pay for the Coronavirus
- Bart’s take on Marxism within the State Department
More about Bart Marcois:
Bart Marcois is a retired career Foreign Service Officer and former senior official at the Energy Dept under Bush 43. He’s worked in the world of commercial trading and business intelligence, and speaks fluent Arabic and Dutch, and pretty lousy French and Spanish. He has been a volunteer or advisor on every GOP presidential campaign except McCain since he left the foreign service, but takes the most pride in working on the Trump campaign. He started working life as a laborer in the oil fields of Kern County, California, and can still sling a pipe wrench or grind out a weld as well as anyone out there.
Bart’s Latest article: http://opslens.com/chuck-schumers-bailout-for-opec-and-russia/
Connect with Bert Marcois:
Give H2Max a try and let us know what you think: buyh2max.com
Help us bring you the best content possible. Due to the left’s boycotts of those who advertise with Conservatives, we have had a number of advertisers backout to avoid possible backlash. Support the show and gain access to even more content at https://www.patreon.com/bftpodcast
Don’t forget to leave us a voicemail for the chance to have it played on a future episode. You can do so by clicking the link. https://bluntforcetruth.com/voicemail/
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.