On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Chuck and Mark are joined by Adam Winkler. They look to Winkler to weigh in on the constitutionality of some issues surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic.
Today’s show rundown:
- How the United States Constitution plays into the stay-at-home orders
- What powers the constitution gives to the federal and state governments
- How the Coronavirus has changed the education system and what future changes are expected
- How the court system will ensure that we do not lose due process
- The fact that Coronavirus has exposed several flaws in our criminal justice system
- The dangers of giving up of freedoms during a time of crisis
- The legality behind what is happening with Michael Flynn’s case
More about Adam Winkler:
Adam Winkler is a professor at UCLA School of Law and the author of We the Corporations: How American Businesses Won Their Civil Rights and Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in America. His scholarship has been cited by the US Supreme Court.
Connect with Adam Winkler:
Give H2Max a try and let us know what you think: buyh2max.com
Help us bring you the best content possible. Due to the left’s boycotts of those who advertise with Conservatives, we have had a number of advertisers backout to avoid possible backlash. Support the show and gain access to even more content at https://www.patreon.com/bftpodcast
Don’t forget to leave us a voicemail for the chance to have it played on a future episode. You can do so by clicking the link. https://bluntforcetruth.com/voicemail/
Also, check out the store on our website to get your own Blunt Force Truth gear. https://store.bluntforcetruth.com/
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.