Today’s show rundown:
Things are starting to develop says Chuck, you just can’t keep up with all the news hitting us in the face 24 hours a day. Mark gives some thanks to the listeners, especially the ones who have left us reviews. We are rocking a 4.6 average review score, so THANK YOU ALL. Mark goes over some of the reviews we have received in the past quarter.
We get to meet our guest John Gibbs, who is running for Congress in Michigan. He is running against as so-called Republican Peter Meijer, who voted for impeaching Donald Trump. Chuck and Mark are not Republicans, they are Conservatives, they tend to vote Republican because they tend to be closer to their values. Mark gives us a brief breakdown of John’s background and history. John tells us a little more about himself and tells us why he has decided to run for congress.
How did Peter Meijer get elected…Mark says it’s name awareness and cash. The district also has a little background in being backstabbed…the voters wanted someone who would stand by former President Trump. Peter Meijer can’t even go out in public and show his face now days, he holds his Town Halls virtually still. Framing himself as someone who stands up to Biden, but the vast majority of voters are seeing through the lies.
Meet John Gibbs:
• Served as acting assistant secretary for Community Planning and Development at HUD under Secretary Ben Carson for 4 years.
• John is an undergraduate of Stanford with a master’s degree from Harvard.
• John used his complete fluency in Japanese to serve in Christian missions in Japan.
• Appointed by the 45th President to serve on the 1776 Commission.
• John worked as a software developer in Silicon Valley on cybersecurity products at Symantec, and on the first version of the iPhone at Apple.
@votejohngibbs – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/JohnGibbsForMI – Facebook
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.