On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Chuck and Mark are joined by Chief James Craig. Chief Craig has spent 44 years in law enforcement and is currently the Chief of Police in Detroit.
Today’s show rundown:
- Chief Craig’s response to the riots and protests that have occurred in Detroit
- How the rioters are very organized and are being shipped into cities
- Why the rioters across the country are domestic terrorists
- Why defunding the police does not make sense
- How Chief Craig handled the no police zone that popped up in Detroit
- The dangers eliminating cash bail and how it is causing an uptick in crime
- The importance of law enforcement having a relationship with the community
- Chief Craig’s thoughts on how citizens can keep themselves safe
More about Chief James Craig:
Chief James Craig came to Detroit after serving in the same post in the Cincinnati Police Department for two years. Previously, he spent two years as chief of the Portland Police Department in Maine. A native Detroiter, Chief Craig started his police career here in the City in 1977. After a downsizing of the Detroit Police Department, he joined the Los Angeles police force and remained there for 28 years.
Connect with Chief James Craig:
Give H2Max a try and let us know what you think: buyh2max.com
Help us bring you the best content possible. Due to the left’s boycotts of those who advertise with Conservatives, we have had a number of advertisers backout to avoid possible backlash. Support the show and gain access to even more content at https://www.patreon.com/bftpodcast
Don’t forget to leave us a voicemail for the chance to have it played on a future episode. You can do so by clicking the link. https://bluntforcetruth.com/voicemail/
Also, check out the store on our website to get your own Blunt Force Truth gear. https://store.bluntforcetruth.com/
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.