Social media was set ablaze Tuesday night after a former long-time boyfriend of Dr. Christine Ford told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he witnessed Dr. Ford coaching a friend named Monica McLean on how to take a polygraph examination.
This is in direct conflict with Christine Ford’s testimony under oath to the US Senate.
The boyfriend, who has since been identified as Brian Merrick, wrote the Judiciary Committee about the relationship:
– Ford never mentioned sexual assault
– Ford never mentioned Kavanaugh
– Ford not scared of confined spaces
– Ford not scared of flying
– Ford knew how to beat polygraph
– Ford cheated on him/committed fraud
Read the full story from The Gateway Pundit
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.