New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will be stripped of his emergency powers in a new legislative deal between the state’s Assembly and state Senate.
New York Assemblywoman Carrie Woerner said the deal will do the following:
- “repeal the extraordinary powers granted to the Governor last year”
- “provide for an orderly transition through the end of the disaster period”
- “Limit any further modifications to directives to that which is necessary to reduce the spread or increase vaccinations”
- “Restore the right of counties and municipalities to issue executive orders without seeking state approval”
- “Require the Governor to provide online reporting on all executive orders, providing transparency for all”
My understanding is that as early as this Friday we will pass legislation that will:
✅ repeal the extraordinary powers granted to the Governor last year
✅ provide for an orderly transition through the end of the disaster period https://t.co/Rq8nP6zCK8
— Carrie Woerner (@AMCarrieWoerner) March 2, 2021
Read the full story from The Gateway Pundit
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.