Michigan Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib registered to vote from a false address, and represented a state House district that she did not actually live in, according to credit score and property records obtained by Big League Politics.
Tlaib’s own father even said that Tlaib “lied” about her address in order to run for office.
Here is what the evidence, presented below, proves:
- Rashida Tlaib registered to vote at a false address as she embarked on her first political campaign. “Registering to vote using a false address” is one of a number of crimes that fall into the voter fraud category.
- Tlaib ran for and represented the 12th district in the Michigan House of Representatives even though she was not a resident of that district.
- Records show that Tlaib was an “Absentee Owner” at the Detroit house she claimed to live in.
- Tlaib moved to her official Detroit apartment address, which, she reported to the FEC after the election, at the start of her 2018 campaign. Her new address was recorded for the first time one day before she announced her campaign for Congress.
- The Detroit news media erased information about these crimes from the Internet.
- A Change.org petition entitled “IMPEACH RASHIDA TLAIB” is now closing in on 300,000 signatures amid national controversy for Tlaib’s profane comments about President Trump.
Read the full story from Big League Politics
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.