Media outlets are patting themselves on the back for finally covering the Epstein story after a decade of ignoring the question of why powerful Democrats in Palm Beach allowed a sex offender to…
1. Get off a slap on the wrist after pleading guilty to a prostitution charge instead of sex with underage girls
2. Serve his 13 month sentence in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade instead of going off to prison
3. Leave prison every day with sheriff’s deputies as his private security, who referred to him as their “client”, to go to his office
4. Spend his house arrest jetting off to his private island.
5. Fail to be treated as a level 3 sex offender in Palm Beach (which would have made him ineligible for work release), in New York City or in New Mexico.
Is the media talking about any of this? Only in passing.
Read the full story from Front Page Mag
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.