On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Mark sits down again with Amy Gonzalez & Andrea Gross to discuss the situation at Columbus Academy.
Today’s show rundown:
- Stanford study has proven that face-masks are ineffective to prevent COVID-19
- Posted on the NCBI / NIH / Medical Doctors Masks can cause all sorts of problems
- Google not publishing this story / anyone posting a link to this story – a link to the national institute of health is getting their social media account suspended
- McGovern era – the parties switched positions
- Progressive party is actually the REGRESSIVE party
- Mark recaps the Columbus Academy podcast episode
- Amy and Andrea give a brief “up to speed” about what is happening at their school
- The teachers and kids at this school feel like if they speak up, they will be targeted
- Mark has to explain Free Speech
- It’s all talk, diversity of opinions is NOT welcome at Columbus Academy
- Amy and Andrea are just trying to shine the light on what is WRONG here
- Critical Race theory being re-named “anti-biased education”
- The Board here is not voted on. It’s all the board voting for the board
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.