On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Chuck and Mark welcome back Rockstar and cyber security expert, Michael Guy.
Today’s show rundown:
- What “Scorecard and Hammer” is and what role it is playing in this year’s election
- How our intelligence agencies have played a role in votes being flipped and ballot disappearing
- How the Democrat’s are attempting to shutdown any investigation into election fraud or anomalies
- The media’s unwillingness to acknowledge the numerous accounts of voter and election fraud
- Why President Trump should not concede until after this election’s outcome has gone through the proper court process
- The numerous layers of corruption that the Democrats implemented before the election
More about Michael Guy:
As CEO at ISM Security, Michael Guy has consulted for one of the largest security intelligence operations in the world. Michael has worked in the field of intelligence gathering for the now infamous 17 billion dollar Music Industry v Bertlesman / Napster case which to this date is the single largest case in Music Industry. ISM can process upwards of 35 billion potential security events per day across 70 counties via fault tolerant, redundant network operations centers.
Guy has been advising EMI, Warner, Universal Music group and KROLL global security as well as Republican campaign cyber strategist for the esteemed. Michael’s clients also include Peter Monroe who served as head of the Federal Housing Administration and Chairman of Resolution Trust under Presidents Bush SR and Bill Clinton regarding best security practices, criminal data discovery, anti-piracy frameworks and risk mitigation on a global basis.
Michael is a sought-after speaker on the subjects of Cyber Security, Russian Hacking claims cases, and Google Search Engineering. Guy regularly appears in both print and broadcast media, including BBC World Service, NPR, and Wired Magazine. Michael’s opinions have been solicited by members of Congress. Michael authored the advanced E-commerce platform at the University of Santa Clara’s Levy School of Business.
Most recently, Michael Guy is focusing on the Russian Hacking Claims case(s). Michael is a conservative who supports the Trump Administration.
Connect with Michael Guy:
Give H2Max a try and let us know what you think: buyh2max.com
Help us bring you the best content possible. Due to the left’s boycotts of those who advertise with Conservatives, we have had a number of advertisers backout to avoid possible backlash. Support the show and gain access to even more content at https://www.patreon.com/bftpodcast
Don’t forget to leave us a voicemail for the chance to have it played on a future episode. You can do so by clicking the link. https://bluntforcetruth.com/voicemail/
Also, check out the store on our website to get your own Blunt Force Truth gear. https://store.bluntforcetruth.com/