On this episode of Blunt Force Truth, Mark is joined by Professor Adam Winkler. Professor Winkler brings a wealth of knowledge and insight on the United States Constitution and Supreme Court.
Today’s show rundown:
- Their thoughts on the hearings for Amy Coney Barrett and how she performed
- The Constitutionality of appointing a Supreme Court justice during an election year
- Their thoughts on the standards that should be held by a Supreme Court justice
- Some of the major cases that Amy Coney Barrett could rule on or vote to overturn
- What could be expected when it comes to Roe v. Wade
- What Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination and expected confirmation could mean for Obamacare
- Court packing and what it would mean for the court and our country
More about Adam Winkler:
Adam Winkler is a professor at UCLA School of Law and the author of We the Corporations: How American Businesses Won Their Civil Rights and Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in America. His scholarship has been cited by the US Supreme Court.
Connect with Adam Winkler:
Give H2Max a try and let us know what you think: buyh2max.com
Help us bring you the best content possible. Due to the left’s boycotts of those who advertise with Conservatives, we have had a number of advertisers backout to avoid possible backlash. Support the show and gain access to even more content at https://www.patreon.com/bftpodcast
Don’t forget to leave us a voicemail for the chance to have it played on a future episode. You can do so by clicking the link. https://bluntforcetruth.com/voicemail/
Also, check out the store on our website to get your own Blunt Force Truth gear. https://store.bluntforcetruth.com/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.