Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse – scandals largely ignored by the media.
Murray’s resignation, effective 5 p.m. on Wednesday, comes after a fifth allegation of child sexual abuse surfaced on Tuesday – this time from a family member.
However, Murray’s alleged behavior is not alone, several major Democrats are facing charges or received convictions regarding sexual crimes related to children over the past year.
Perhaps the most well-known example is that of Anthony Weiner, soon to be ex-husband to Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin.
The disgraced Democratic politician has a long history of sexual misconduct which most recently landed him in legal trouble when he became involved in an online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Weiner pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor and faces up to 10 years in prison – he also must now register as a sex offender.
Jacob Schwartz, 29, was an up-and-coming young Democrat who worked on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s staff until he was arrested in May on child pornography charges in which he allegedly kept more than 3,000 images and 89 videos of pornographic acts committed by children.
Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) is currently on trial facing federal corruption charges, which started in 2012 over allegations that he and another man were having sex with underage prostitutes.
The co-owners of backpage.com, a website allegedly directly linked to child prostitution and trafficking, gave lots of money to Democrats recently, including donations to:
- David Garcia – a Democratic candidate for governor in Arizona
- A political action committee backed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
- The Arizona State Democratic Executive Committee
- The Colorado Democratic Party
- The Democratic Party of New Mexico
- Two separate donations to Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO)
- Two separate donations to Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ)
- Convicted sex offender and longtime friend of former Democratic President Bill Clinton, Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, was accused in January in a federal lawsuit of luring a woman into “his elaborate sex trafficking enterprise,” The Daily Mail reported. “The lawsuit alleges that Epstein had a compulsive sexual preference for little girls as young as 13-years-old.”
Last week, a Democratic Connecticut Councilman Scott Chamberlain was forced to step down after photographs of him allegedly emerged on a private website for “furries,” a weird subculture of people who dress up in furry costumes for sexual gratification.
- (First reported by the Daily Wire) http://www.dailywire.com/news/20982/multiple-democrats-currently-involved-child-sex-ryan-saavedra (September 13, 2017)
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.