Trevor Loudon is an author, filmmaker and public speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.
They talk about the Left’s push toward Socialism in America, including the reviving of the “Rainbow Coalition” strategy for the upcoming elections. They discuss the real threat of a small group of people pushing a communist/socialist agenda through the government. Many on the left don’t even understand what “progressive” means, but it is a troubling trend that the media supports with leftist propaganda.
With Loudon, they explore many of the frightening realities going on in the U.S. and the world, and they talk about what we can do to stop it.
Also on the podcast, Chuck and Mark consider the way Trump is firing a number of people from his administration and the fake news that the media are making it into.
About the guest:
Trevor Loudon’s thesis is that what is commonly regarded as mainstream political policy is in fact driven and guided by hidden subversive elements. The Democratic party’s consistent defunding of the US military, Obamacare, the Iran Nuclear Deal, normalization of relations with Cuba, Islamic refugee re-settlement, $15 minimum wage, fracking bans, pipeline shutdowns and the push for illegal alien amnesty are all consistent with far-left and Islamist agendas.
Trevor Loudon believes that these forces must be exposed and countered, as America’s continued role as a bastion of freedom is pivotal for the future of western civilization.
Some of Trevor Loudon’s accomplishments:
- Trevor is currently working on his new film with Director Judd Saul: “Enemies Within: The Church.”
- Trevor’s hard-hitting political documentary, the Enemies Within, was released in 2016.
- In Collaboration with the Capital Research Center, Trevor Loudon and Director Judd Saul created a series of mini-documentaries free to the public:
- Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
- After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
- In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
- Since 2011 Loudon has toured the United States promoting his two books “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress” – an extensively footnoted expose of the rapidly unfolding Marxist takeover of the United States government.
- Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
- Loudon has interviewed many people from both sides of the struggle over the years to former Western intelligence offices, to government undercover operatives inside the communist movement, to former KGB officers.
This research has given Loudon unique insight into how extensively often minuscule communist parties have been able to manipulate, and even control policy formation in many Western countries – particularly the “main enemy:” the United States of America. Loudon’s research shows that this is not just a historical problem but is a very grave and looming threat which will not only impact America’s national security but indeed her very survival.
Trevor proudly serves as a fellow at both the American Freedom Alliance and the Inter-American Institute for Philosophy, Government, and Social Thought.
Read Loudon’s blog at http://www.trevorloudon.com/ and explore his research at http://keywiki.org/.
Follow him on Twitter @newzealblog and @TrevorLoudon1.
Follow him on Facebook here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Want more BFT? Leave us a voicemail on our page or follow us on Twitter @BFT_Podcast and Facebook @BluntForceTruthPodcast. We want to hear from you! There’s no better place to get the #BluntForceTruth.